Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

Thank you to Janet http://christmas-prep.blogspot.com/ for this.

We all have our own Christmas traditions but mine are

My kids must have new pj's for christmas & on chistmas day i'm the only one allowed in the kitchen to make dinner, kitchen is MY domain & if you don't want your fingers to end up in the stuffing leave me alone lol. To pop though replenishing my glass of wine is classed as VERY HELPFUL but to gve "advice" like "don't you think you should do this that way" or to randomly stir things is classed as BLOODY ANNOYING lol

Should I find my one & only "christmas dinner cooking" picture I will add it later but if not, count yourselves lucky you don't have to see me lol

1 comment:

  1. I'll not be getting in your way, lol. I have to ensure we all go downstairs together on Christmas morning, that I am 'merry' when cooking and that no-one comments during the queens speech and that we have tuna butties for tea. There's actually lots more but this is just meant to be quick,lol,hugs Hazel x

    ReplyDelete